What's New: March 2020
- Product "Code": This has been updated to Product "Style No" throughout the app.
- Deleting Colors: We've added a warning module when deleting a single color within a Library, or Palette. User will have to type "Delete", confirming they want to delete the Color.
- Note: Deleting a Color swatch, will delete everywhere the color is being used.
Size Specification and Samples
- Deleting a Sample: We've added a warning module when deleting a Sample in a Product. User will have to type "Delete", confirming they want to delete the Sample.
- Note: Samples are measured/created in "Measure Mode" within the size spec. If you wish to delete a Sample, navigate to the left-hand navigation, click "Sample"
- Generating an "Expanded" Tech Pack: Users now have the ability to "disable price" in the BOM Preferences of the "Expanded" Tech Pack.
- Coming Soon: The ability to disable price in a "Condensed" Tech Pack. To request an update on the status of this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Bill of Materials
- Quantity column in BOM of a Product: Users will now have the ability to hide the quantity column in-app,
- Note: This will persist in the Generate Tech Pack modal. If quantity is hidden in-app it will be unchecked in the modal.