Now that you've laid out your foundation and established your building blocks, it's time to create a Product! The final outcome? Create a Tech Pack, share it with your vendor and receive your first Sample!
How you'll get there
- Start creating Products to begin development.
- Upload Images and add Annotations to visually communicate key callouts.
- Build Bill of Materials to inform the vendor of materials used to build your Product.
- Build Size Specs to capture key Points of Measures and Graded Measurements.
- Generate and share Tech Packs to provide a roll up of key Product information in one file.
- Confirm receipt of Tech Packs from Vendor to start the Sample process.
- Receive Samples and Measure in Backbone to capture any Size & Fit discrepancies.
- Capture Sample comments in Feedback & Revisions to capture and communicate any issues or changes.
- Create a Cost Sheet to record any additional costing, not captured in your BOM.
- Generate and share new Tech Pack with comments to proceed with next round of Sampling.
Helpful tips & tools to consider.
- Historical Tech Packs - what information do you want to include?
- Download a Tech Pack before sharing - you have a few options on how the data will be displayed!
- Give your vendor a heads up that they'll be receiving their Tech Packs in a new format.
- Utilize the Libraries you created in the Crawl approach.