How do you add an option to a dropdown menu?
To add a new dropdown option, follow the below steps:
- Navigate to the Admin module, then click into the Control Panel where you create Custom Fields.
- Find the Custom Field that you would like to add a new option to, then click the Pencil icon to edit that field.
- From here, you are able to add an option by typing in the input field that says Add Option. Click Enter on your keyboard to add the option.
- Once finished, click Save.
- Note: This option will now appear wherever the Custom Field is used.
Please note: you must have Admin access to add a new dropdown option. If you do not have access to the Admin, please contact an Admin.